Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Flu season

Hey,
I've been sick for about two weeks so far.
I had horrible sneeze, runny nose, sore throat, fever, headache, and body ache. It seemed way much better after 5 days of taking medecine. It was terrible feeling being sick, so I met my doctor and got a flu shot.
I had runny nose during weekends but It was bearable. So, I believed that my cold was gone.
However, terrible cold came back to me yesterday afternoon and I've been blowing out my nose every 5 minute (believe me, it is true) sigh...... :(

So, I couldn't upload any new post at all.

I used to catch a cold 2-3 times a month when I lived in Korea (even, during summer season). However, I got a cold 2-3 times a year when I live in California. I think dry and mostly warm weather was really good for me. I'm missing a lot of things about CA but the best thing (of course, except my boyfriend, Evan :) ) that I miss CA is dry weather !!!!!!!

Except my sickness,
I finally made a table of Korean Alphabet.
So, I will make an another folder and will start posting 'Learning Korean' for my friends who want to learn how to speak Korean.
I've been checking almost all books in order to send to Evan, so he can learn Korean by himself in CA until he comes here. However, I couldn't find a book for people who can't speak, read, and write Korean at all. I'm afraid to tell this, but I feel like there is no book for beginner.
So, I decided to make own book for Evan (we will use Korean for Dummies because It is written by in English but I'm adding Korean in the book and I made a vowels and consonants table for Evan)

I will make own note for learning Korean in English after Evan knows how to read Korean.
I know there are several amazing websites for learning Korean in English.
(I will give you a lists of website when I make a new folder)
However, I hope my new folder can help people who want to learn how to READ Korean.

Wish my cold goes away soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment