Saturday, October 6, 2012

Shopping in IFC Mall

Hey guys~
I went to IFC Mall in Yeouido.
(This is the exact address : 10 Kookjegeumyoong-ro, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul)

For public transportation, I recommend to take subway line 5 or line 9. take off at Yeouido station and exit number 3. Then, you can easily find the IFC Mall (You won't miss several signs)


I found exit number 3 and headed to IFC Mall


When you keep follow exit number 3, you won't miss entrance of the IFC Mall


It was not really crowded because I went to the IFC Mall on Monday morning. (business hour is Mon-Sun 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM) 


You can check stores and parking fee here 
http://www.ifcmallseoul.com/eng/main.do

They do have H&M, Zara, Hollister, Banana Republic, Gap, Adidas,,,,but If you come from the US, you will be surprised by expensive price than the US price. :) 
I recommend to look around 8seconds store which is located in L2 (dont confuse that L1 is highest and L3 is lowest floor) Food court and restaurants are located in L3. 


(this is L3)

I didn't have chance to eat but many people recommend to go to Cheiljemyunso. They have good Korean traditional noodle. 


(this is an entrance of CheilJemyunso)-If I go this mall again and eat something in here, I will add my favorit menu. :)


(If you miss Benedict, this is a place you can eat -BUT, I didn't try it, so I can't guarantee) 


When you are done to look around mall, go to CGV (L3) and watch a movie or they do have a big bookstore (L2)


I wanted to buy MY jean shirt, but I couldn't find good one. However, I found good one for Evan, my boyfriend, at 8 Seconds. I'm so exciting to ship this one to the US. 


I just went to the IFC mall because I was curious. I bought Evan's shirt, two mini skirts and one pair of socks for me. 


(I wore new socks next day. Socks : 8 seconds, Oxford shoes: Gap -Men's one)


I took just last pic and headed to home.


Have Good One :)












No comments:

Post a Comment